Beyblade-Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson3: Hybrd Wheel system vs. normal blades (and a bit on Light Wheels)

3 posters

Go down

Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson3: Hybrd Wheel system vs. normal blades (and a bit on Light Wheels) Empty Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson3: Hybrd Wheel system vs. normal blades (and a bit on Light Wheels)

Post by SaMaster14 Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:15 am

before the anime began to air, the MFBs began to appear in stores(in japan and korea). These were MFBs based on characters beyblades, but they were unique and didn't look like the ones in the anime(they will never show up). Those are the normal blades(like Pegasis, Sagittario, Wolf, Leone, Aquario, etc etc). Then... when the show began to air, the hybrid wheel blades began appearing(these blades represent the exact blades in the show(Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, Dark Wolf, Thermal Pisces, etc etc). But.... these are more customizable with the hybrid wheels(storm, rock, dark, etc etc). So.. you could easily make a Storm Wolf and a Rock Pegasis...

So.. the first normal blades came with a metal wheel that was unique to the bit-beast/face. The new hybrid wheels(from the show), come with a clear wheel that is unique to the bit-beast/face and a metal wheel that is pretty much universal.

normal blades came out before the show aired, and are not seen on the show. They each have a wheel unique to their bit-beast/face, and they do not have a clear wheel.
The hybrid wheels are different. There are a few different wheels(Dark, Earth, Storm, Flame, Thermal, Killer, Rock, Burn, and maybe more to come), and each of them can be interchanged between faces. These come with clear wheels also, that go with the face(but there can be different clear wheels for the same face). So, they are a bit more customizable with the metal and clear wheels, but the metal wheels are not as unique to a certain bit-beast/face/beyblade

LIGHT Wheels:
Also... there are "light wheels" these light wheels come in random boosters by themselves(like there is a Clay Aries light booster). These are blades with a PLASTIC wheel, so they are innefective. I would never buy them, but some people buy the boosters for the parts, since some come with good tracks and bottoms. (So like Clay(plastic)=Rock(metal), Wind=Storm, etc etc)
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson3: Hybrd Wheel system vs. normal blades (and a bit on Light Wheels) Empty Re: Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson3: Hybrd Wheel system vs. normal blades (and a bit on Light Wheels)

Post by Heartof4Lion Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:40 am

Edit: I just got my Light Boosters and launched one... and it was soo light (in weight) that it literally bounced out.... >_> i might be launching too strongly or something but i was like what the...
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson3: Hybrd Wheel system vs. normal blades (and a bit on Light Wheels) Empty Re: Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson3: Hybrd Wheel system vs. normal blades (and a bit on Light Wheels)

Post by Darkmega354 Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Heartof4Lion wrote:Edit: I just got my Light Boosters and launched one... and it was soo light (in weight) that it literally bounced out.... >_> i might be launching too strongly or something but i was like what the...
Yeah, while the plastics at least had weight rings for weight, the light blades don't have any type of metal for weight... I wonder what it would be like if you put a metal face on a light blade...
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Darkmega354 wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:Edit: I just got my Light Boosters and launched one... and it was soo light (in weight) that it literally bounced out.... >_> i might be launching too strongly or something but i was like what the...
Yeah, while the plastics at least had weight rings for weight, the light blades don't have any type of metal for weight... I wonder what it would be like if you put a metal face on a light blade...

With a metal face... I almost think it wouldn't spin at all...

btw, is the plastic easily warped/bendable, or is it hard plastic?
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:59 pm

uhhhhhhh i guess its hard plastic, but not theres less plastic in the wheel than there is metal to a metal wheel... and the metal face could actually help it from NOT bouncing out of the stadium... cuz i cant launch any defense beys without it flying out on that light wheel
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down