Beyblade-Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection

5 posters

Go down

SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection Empty SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection

Post by SaMaster14 Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 am

Enjoy the pictures:

Original blades:
SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection Mfbcollection

My first ever HWS blades: Dark Wolf, Thermal Pisces, Rock Aries, Flame Libra
SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection Mfbhybrids

newest blade as of yet... Earth Aquila
SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection Mfbeaquila

I'm expecting 5 new blades in the mail sometime this week(2 Stardust Pegasis RBs, and 3 Mirage Virgo RBs) plus a pair of Metal Face(which I will add to Earth Aquila and Rock Aries most likely)
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection Empty Re: SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection

Post by vakuso Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:36 am

were did you get your beyblades.
vakuso
vakuso

Male

Back to top Go down

SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection Empty Re: SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection

Post by SaMaster14 Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:38 am

vakuso wrote:were did you get your beyblades.

Mainly from ebay.com and plamoya.com
But I have also purchased from toywiz.com and theintoy.co.uk
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by brawl4life Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 am

Just asking, but would Dark Wolf do good in battle?
His blade seems like it would be effective... Lol
brawl4life
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 am

brawl4life wrote:Just asking, but would Dark Wolf do good in battle?
His blade seems like it would be effective... Lol

good question. Dark wolf looks cool, but the dark wheel is actually not that effective.
In dark wolf's case it is a balance wheel, but the dark wheel is too light to be a great defense blade, but too heavy to be an effective stamina type. And for attack, it doesn't have enough jagged and portruding edges to deliver finishing blows to opponents.
But... Dark wolf is ok. With the flatter bottom that he comes with he stays as a stamina blade mainly, but of hit, reverts to attack, which is cool, but sadly it's hard to outspin your opponents that way and if you don't attack first, the last ditch attack efforts won't deal hard blows and will only work against already stammering blades that have lost a lot of spin.

Watch some of my dark wolf videos, it shows how he performs. Especially in the video against aquario.
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MortalNerd Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 am

ii love your collectionn cyclops ii like the earth aqualia Very Happy
MortalNerd
MortalNerd

Male

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aquosplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 am

MortalNerd wrote: ii love your collectionn cyclops ii like the earth aqualia Very Happy

thanks Wink

Btw... I have 5 new beys coming. (2 Stardust Pegasis RBs, and 3 Mirage Virgo RBs).

Oh, and i got my pair of metal faces in today, and gave one to Rock Aries.
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Well.. just got in 3 of those 5 new blades! I received my 3 Mirage Virgo RBs.
I was not disappointed!!

I got:
Storm Aquila 145HF !!! (wanted this one!)
Flame Capricorn T125HF!!(also wanted this one)
Flame Aquila 100ES...

I love them all... but could kinda wanted either an earth cancer or rock libra instead of the f aquila...
I actually didn't really want mirage virgo that much....

pic:
SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection Mvboostermfb
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 am

lol you must really like attack beys tongue and the flame aquila, no wonder why you didnt want it. but the clear wheel looks pretty cool tongue. i just bougth one of those boosters too. i wonder what im gonna get. (trying to mirage virgo >_>)
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:24 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:lol you must really like attack beys tongue and the flame aquila, no wonder why you didnt want it. but the clear wheel looks pretty cool tongue. i just bougth one of those boosters too. i wonder what im gonna get. (trying to mirage virgo >_>)

Ya, Flame Aquila is ok, but not amazing... though the red clear wheel is pretty vibrant!
I really wanted Storm Aquila since I have very few attack MFBs... I have mainly stamina, and still more defesne than attack... (at least good/decent attack blades....)

Good luck with your RB!!

I"m still waiting on 2 Stardust pegasis RBs.
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:41 am

SaMaster14 wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:lol you must really like attack beys tongue and the flame aquila, no wonder why you didnt want it. but the clear wheel looks pretty cool tongue. i just bougth one of those boosters too. i wonder what im gonna get. (trying to mirage virgo >_>)

Ya, Flame Aquila is ok, but not amazing... though the red clear wheel is pretty vibrant!
I really wanted Storm Aquila since I have very few attack MFBs... I have mainly stamina, and still more defesne than attack... (at least good/decent attack blades....)

Good luck with your RB!!

I"m still waiting on 2 Stardust pegasis RBs.

haha wow. you bought a lot huh tongue. im waiting on my wind aquario rbs i want wind aquario soo badly
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 am

and finally got in my 2 Stardust Pegasis random boosters.
Pretty happy though! Got some really good bottoms, and a very cool track.

Dark Leone 125WB
Flame Bull C145B

picture:
SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection Spbooster1

and if you want to see the C145 track...
SaMaster14's Metal Fight Beyblade collection C145back
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MortalNerd Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 am

okay dark leone is like the best looking beyblade ii have ever seen! and that flame bull's track is awesomee
MortalNerd
MortalNerd

Male

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aquosplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:57 am

MortalNerd wrote: okay dark leone is like the best looking beyblade ii have ever seen! and that flame bull's track is awesomee

i bet if you see all the beys up in person, you'd change your mind... i do a lot lol
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:25 am

MortalNerd wrote: okay dark leone is like the best looking beyblade ii have ever seen! and that flame bull's track is awesomee

Dark Leone is ok... but not that amazing looking..

I changed him up anyways, I made a new combo with Earth Leone C145WB... looks much cooler with the Earth wheel
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down