Beyblade-Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost stories/paranormal experiences

5 posters

Go down

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits/paranormal??

Ghost stories/paranormal experiences I_vote_lcap57%Ghost stories/paranormal experiences I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Ghost stories/paranormal experiences I_vote_lcap14%Ghost stories/paranormal experiences I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Ghost stories/paranormal experiences I_vote_lcap29%Ghost stories/paranormal experiences I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Ghost stories/paranormal experiences I_vote_lcap0%Ghost stories/paranormal experiences I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Ghost stories/paranormal experiences Empty Ghost stories/paranormal experiences

Post by SaMaster14 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:52 am

So... post up your dreams, ghost stories, and paranormal expereinces Wink

Here are some of my paranormal stories!

my LONG list of ghost stories and the such:

-I was just in my house on my computer and i heard some random creaking noises. I just put it off though. I did kinda feel something though, since I am very spiritual and such. Than, I though someone had opened the door to my gym, which is the first floor, but we use it as a basement(i'll explain that in more detail if anyone needs it). So I went down and the TV was on, which nobody had ever touched and nobody was there. I shut the TV off and went upstairs. Than I went up to our third floor where all the bedrooms are and took a shower in my room. When I came out I heard more noises, kinda like someone was on my bed, and I really felt something. I than walked downstairs to my second floor which is the main floor and I heard more walking type noises, and my dog started barking at nothing. I than said "If you are a ghost or spirit, please leave" About one second after I heard our a noise like our gym door was closing and the presence left.

-When I was really young, I hated going into our guest bedroom, even when it was light out. I felt like someone had died in there. I asked my parents, and sure enough, the old owner of the house passed away in that room. So I just never went into that room since I started feeling the presence until about 2-3 months ago when I had my Kung Fu teacher who is VERY spiritual come in and he said there was a small presence, but nothing menacing. He made it leave though.

-The father of a friend from my old school died from cancer, and when I was at the friends bat-mitzvah(the jewish religions coming of age), the whole night I felt like her father was there, and I never, ever cry, and when they were doing one of the songs, I wasn't feeling sad or anything I just let out like 2 tears.

-My kung fu teacher and I were meditating one day and he told me to think of God. I asked him how and he said just to think of white light surrounding me. I did, and after about a minute or so, I just started smiling. I felt as though someone was embracing me and smiling at me, so I started smiling.

-My aunt passed away from cancer about 2 years ago or something and I went to her funeral in New York. When we got back to Los Angeles, that night, I prayed for her safety in the next life and that night I had a dream that she came to my room and hugged me and said goodbye for the last time.

-One of my most scary ones:
My cousin was 10 years old and he died from a cerebral hemorrhage. Well, we went to go pick up my Aunt from the hospital after she visted her daughter whose son it was that passed away and when she got in the car she was crying and my mom, her sister, was crying, and I didn't realy know the boy, but I was sad too. Well I felt like someone came in the car with my aunt, and about half way through the car ride I started shaking like crazy, and I couldn't talk, I actually could not utter a word. And I just started staring at my aunts shoulder, and it was like the boy was sitting on her shoulder, crying with her.

- My grandma passed away recently, and the night after she died, a similar event happened like what happened with my aunt that passed away. I dreamed that I was in my house, and my grandma was with me. And I went up to her and hugged and and she disappeared and said goodbye(also, she was younger than when she passed away, and not sick at all).

But yah, I always sense ghosts and spirits

Here are some more recent ones Wink

-a few nights ago, while I was walking my dog, I felt a powerful presence behind me. I heard a footstep, and felt the ground under my feet move a bit(like when someone steps right behind you or something). I froze for a couple of seconds and just felt something really strong... I accepted the being, and kept walking, and minding my own business..
But, that night, before sleeping, I meditated, just about nothing really, just calming meditation, and than... I fell asleep and immediately went into a vivid dream.
Iwas sword fighting with someone, for a while.The last thing i remember is getting hit by my opponents sword, and getting flung off a huge mountain... and then I woke up panting, like I actually was just in a fight........
And I looked at my watch, and it was maybe 1 hour after the time I had fallen asleep, maybe less... I felt defeated when I woke up, but not scared or angry...

-(bleach related)In class last week, our teacher was out, and we had a sub. We were watching a movie that had no relevance to the class, and I, as well as many other students, fell asleep. The first time I dozed off, I had a dream of a sword/zanpakutou laying infront of me, I went to unsheathe it, and I woke up immediately, and every time I dozed off, this would keep happening, and I kept waking up...

-And even just yesterday I was driving home from my house in Palm Springs with my parents, and it was raining really hard. I suddenly felt the presence of a very beautiful girl, who I seem to believe is my spirit guide(or one of them), and she had her arms around me and smiled... even though it was cold outside, and chilly in the car, I started to feel really warm, and I started smiling.
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Ghost stories/paranormal experiences Empty Re: Ghost stories/paranormal experiences

Post by Heartof4Lion Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 am

I'm not too superstitious, but I do get paranoid sometimes, but nothing ever big happens... You better watch out and make sure a demon doesn't possess you Paranormal Activity style Surprised... Because that'd be major creepy... And I hate houses that have more than one floor >_>... theyre too big and they give off a creepy vibe in the dark... Not to mention all scary movies take place in multi-story houses xD
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Ghost stories/paranormal experiences Empty Re: Ghost stories/paranormal experiences

Post by SaMaster14 Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:I'm not too superstitious, but I do get paranoid sometimes, but nothing ever big happens... You better watch out and make sure a demon doesn't possess you Paranormal Activity style Surprised... Because that'd be major creepy... And I hate houses that have more than one floor >_>... theyre too big and they give off a creepy vibe in the dark... Not to mention all scary movies take place in multi-story houses xD

Yah haha... my house has 3 stories, and an attic...

But, I love it cyclops

I don't believe in possessions though, and I don't think than any spirit can harm a material human being...
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MortalNerd Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 am

omfg paranormal activity lmaooo, im very supersticous, and ii believe in vampires, mermaids, werewolves and all mythy stuff.

but ii cant say ive had any encounters at this time tbh, but ii will keep you informed..
MortalNerd
MortalNerd

Male

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aquosplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:15 am

MortalNerd wrote:omfg paranormal activity lmaooo, im very supersticous, and ii believe in vampires, mermaids, werewolves and all mythy stuff.

but ii cant say ive had any encounters at this time tbh, but ii will keep you informed..

... I think being superstitious and believing in fictional tales are two totally different things... oh and Dracula's vampire thing was only a rumor people spread because of how feared he was. Little history for you there tongue straight from AP World History.
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 am

Yah... mythical creatures such as mermaids and vampires aren't really thought of to exist at all... and they have been fabricated quite a bit haha.

On the other hand, ghosts, spirits and the paranormal are very much debated, and many believe in them(me being one of those people). There is much more speculation into the spiritual paranormal than there is in mythical beings.

Another big not is that within the spiritual and the paranormal, the idea of God is contemplated. They are almost the same thing... if there is a God, why not ghosts and an afterlife?

I'm working on astral projection right now myself, and full contact with my spirit guides. As I said in my stories, I have felt them and sensed them, but I"ve never actually seen them face to face, or had a complete conversation with them Sad
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by brawl4life Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 am

I doon't really believe in Ghosts and paranormal stuff.
If I do feel something, I just ignore it as nothing. No

But I generally don't feel anything... soyeah.

If you believe in something, your mind makes you want to see it. Like I had stomach flu last for 2 months because I thought I was still sick. cyclops
brawl4life
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 am

brawl4life wrote:I doon't really believe in Ghosts and paranormal stuff.

If you believe in something, your mind makes you want to see it. Like I had stomach flu last for 2 months because I thought I was still sick. cyclops

Or maybe you actually had the stomach flu....

I'm not going to try and persuade you into believing or anything, but there are some things that I just can't ignore.. just read the stories.

Oh, and you said you have felt things... well, even if you ignore them, you just said that you have actually felt something....
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by brawl4life Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:08 am

SaMaster14 wrote:
brawl4life wrote:I doon't really believe in Ghosts and paranormal stuff.

Or maybe you actually had the stomach flu....

I'm not going to try and persuade you into believing or anything, but there are some things that I just can't ignore.. just read the stories.

Oh, and you said you have felt things... well, even if you ignore them, you just said that you have actually felt something....

I didn't have the stomach flu. I had to get my blood tested because I felt so bad. Nothing WAS bad, so I was like wtf? cyclops

I read the stories.

Like I get a chill down my neck. That's all.
Usually its my friend doing a prank on me with a wet leaf. Saddened

Butchyeah. I just ignore it. I haven't had it for about 2 years?

Last edited by brawl4life on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
brawl4life
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Post by MortalNerd Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 am

mermaids and werewolves exist in my world!
MortalNerd
MortalNerd

Male

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aquosplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 am

LOL what an awesome prank!! Very Happy And it's okay MN, I'm a millionaire in my world tongue
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 am

I believe in the paranormal and I believe in cryptids I am going to be a paranormal investigater when im in college.
Roxas
Roxas
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMaster14 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 am

Roxas wrote:I believe in the paranormal and I believe in cryptids I am going to be a paranormal investigater when im in college.

very cool Roxas!
What did you think of my stories?
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 pm

SaMaster14 wrote:
Roxas wrote:I believe in the paranormal and I believe in cryptids I am going to be a paranormal investigater when im in college.

very cool Roxas!
What did you think of my stories?
There interesting Ive had a few experiences.
I was trying to go to sleep on night and I felt like i was being watched but i ignored it then it felt like something just pinned me down on my bed I couldnt move or speak and by that time my brother came in my room and i could hear him but couldnt talk then few mins later I could move again thats happened to me twice now.

A few years ago I was watching tv but had it muted on commercials and then I hear someone yell at my name but it was only me and my brother home and he was asleep on his bed on the other side of the room.

My dad died in 2002 and the night after he died my mom couldn't sleep she then saw a my dad and he told her he was fine and all then disappeared I was 10 at the time so I dont remember much of the rest.

And on Halloween a few years ago my mom took pictures of my step dad in his costume and behind him outside is a blue figure and she took one of my step brother and it was behind him too those are the only two pictures that had a blue figure in them.

And this past Halloween I took some pics out side and the 1st one his nothing but dark then the next one theres a bunch of light orb some people call them energy or spirit orbs there was no bugs out cause it was really cold it wasnt raining and there was nothing to reflect back.
Roxas
Roxas
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum