Beyblade-Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel and hype

3 posters

Go down

Channel and hype Empty Channel and hype

Post by Lady Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:16 pm

I have no idea if they actually announced what channel it is to be on. If they did I'm sorry for posting and ask of you to delete this thread.

Lets play the guessing game! Question Ice_Blader and I have been guessing how they will do it, it being how they will increase the hype to sell the Beyblades. We agreed that they will show seasons 1 through 3 during Spring, Summer and Fall leading up to the release of Beyblade: Metal Fusion.

We also agreed on that Cartoonnetwork would be showing the repeat seasons and the new show. "They would have announced this" is probably going through your mind right now but did they announce the Beyblade movie that popped up on their channel?

Discuss on what channel you think it will be on and how they plan on selling the new Beyblades.
Lady
Lady
Junior
Junior

Male

Back to top Go down

Channel and hype Empty Re: Channel and hype

Post by Roxas Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm

I think its either going to be on Cartoonetwork or Disney cyclops.
Roxas
Roxas
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Ja! Another possibility Ice_Blader threw out their is On-Demand. I also wonder if the manga with be in Jump..
Lady
Lady
Junior
Junior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:52 am

beyblade is not shonen material lol. so dont expect it to be on jump. but yeah CN will definitely have beyblade on. I hope they start reselling the old beys >_>.... itd make my life so much easier lol
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:beyblade is not shonen material lol. so dont expect it to be on jump. but yeah CN will definitely have beyblade on. I hope they start reselling the old beys >_>.... itd make my life so much easier lol

Ah! My dreams have been cast out of jump! Woe is me! Shojo maybe? cyclops Wow.. Just imagine a Shojo version of beyblade o o

Reselling them would be great! I'm not a total nooby now so that would be great!
Lady
Lady
Junior
Junior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 am

LOL a beybalde shoujo... i can't imagine. the main character would be madoka!!!! definitely not hilary... i hated her guts.... but yeahhhh. I'm no longer n00b status either so I would love if it they started reselling tongue
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: