Beyblade-Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm starting my MFB beybattle videos too!!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm starting my MFB beybattle videos too!!! Empty I'm starting my MFB beybattle videos too!!!

Post by Darkmega354 Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:19 am

Well, since I finally have more than 1 MFB, I'm starting videos. I will be taking requests, and my first video of Lightning L-Drago 100HF and Earth Aquila 145WD will be up as soon as I put the pieces together!

EDIT: My username is Darkmega354, just like on here and WBO
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

I'm starting my MFB beybattle videos too!!! Empty Re: I'm starting my MFB beybattle videos too!!!

Post by Lady Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 am

The LINKERS have been provided. I look forward to the video ^ ^
Lady
Lady
Junior
Junior

Male

Back to top Go down

I'm starting my MFB beybattle videos too!!! Empty Re: I'm starting my MFB beybattle videos too!!!

Post by Darkmega354 Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:43 pm

cyclops, here is the direct link/video:
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 pm

wow.. MFBs in hasbro stadiums look weird... and you should launch earth aquila first... it has like double the stamina of LLdrago
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmega354 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:36 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:wow.. MFBs in hasbro stadiums look weird... and you should launch earth aquila first... it has like double the stamina of LLdrago
Yeah... SaMaster told me this on Skype already. I just didn't want the battles to take forever with E. Aquila in the middle and L Drago spinning around and around and around and.... you get the point ^_^,
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by brawl4life Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:10 am

Lol keep up the good work!
brawl4life
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:31 am

Awesome! I do see where you went with launching LLD first now. The lighting was good, battle was great... IDK wha else ta say > <
Lady
Lady
Junior
Junior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmega354 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Yaay, L. L Drago vs Rock Leone is up =D.

If anyone wants to request a video, my MFBs are:
Lighting L Drago 100HF
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Wolf H145S

Feel free to customize, etc. A more detailed list (including plastics) is on my channel page.
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Darkmega354 wrote:
Heartof4Lion wrote:wow.. MFBs in hasbro stadiums look weird... and you should launch earth aquila first... it has like double the stamina of LLdrago
Yeah... SaMaster told me this on Skype already. I just didn't want the battles to take forever with E. Aquila in the middle and L Drago spinning around and around and around and.... you get the point ^_^,

..... if you watch my vids, they really don't take that long.
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmega354 Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 am

Heartof4Lion wrote:
Darkmega354 wrote:

..... if you watch my vids, they really don't take that long.
cyclops, I get the point.... I'm basing this mainly off of Driger GTs videos, which are sped up a lot and still seem to take forever. But now I figured out how to do a semi-sliding shoot with the Beylauncher L =D
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 am

Haha, nice. looking forward to your next video Smile
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmega354 Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Well, wait no longer! cyclops Here is E. Aquila 145WB vs Flame Wolf 145WD

Sorta boring without an attack type, but I wanted a video without L Drago cyclops. Also, the song doesn't go all the way to the end, so you get to hear some of the Olympics! Expect more videos with Flame Wolf 145WD soon ^_^. Also, the lighting isn't as good because there is almost no natural light, I made it pretty late T-T
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down