Beyblade-Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Help Topic

5 posters

Go down

Custom Help Topic Empty Custom Help Topic

Post by Darkmega354 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:25 am

Need advice on a new combo? Want to build one from the bottom up (no pun intended)? Think you're only a few parts off from a great custom? Just ask here, and we'll help you!
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Custom Help Topic Empty Re: Custom Help Topic

Post by Lady Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 am

I want to build a good combo with the Sagittario wheel.. I was wondering if my hopes are to be dashed before trying.. Would you mind criticizing these two combos?

Sagittario GB145MS

Sagittario 105F
Lady
Lady
Junior
Junior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:48 am

not much is Known about GB145 since not a lot of people have Earth Virgo. But I heard that it has worse stamina than DF145. MS is a bad bottom because of its bad balance, and the Sagittario wheel itself is pretty mediocre No. F isn't a good attack bottom like RF would be.
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 am

Darn, I thought that the GB145 would somehow keep Sagittario balance but with MS being terrible at it, it's all lost.

Oops, there I go mistaking them again. I meant WF but would RF be better in this case? Does Sagittario wheel have any hope for a good combo at all? I was thinking that it might be for atk types. I have yet to get any real opinions on these things, thank you H4L!
Lady
Lady
Junior
Junior

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 am

Lady wrote:Darn, I thought that the GB145 would somehow keep Sagittario balance but with MS being terrible at it, it's all lost.

Oops, there I go mistaking them again. I meant WF but would RF be better in this case? Does Sagittario wheel have any hope for a good combo at all? I was thinking that it might be for atk types. I have yet to get any real opinions on these things, thank you H4L!

RF is currently the best attack bottom out there. And as far as I know Sagittario doesn't have much potential in any type of combo so yeah... But no problem just here to help. Smile
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmega354 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Uh, if you really want to use Sagittario in an attack combo, RF might be good... for some reason, I'm wondering how it would do with the Move track and quake bottom.... As for Stamina, you would probably want C145 and D or WD.
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jachua119 Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 am

Darkmega354 wrote:Need advice on a new combo? Want to build one from the bottom up (no pun intended)? Think you're only a few parts off from a great custom? Just ask here, and we'll help you!
Do you think a metal face is good for defence and attack.

jachua119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by brawl4life Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 am

jachua119 wrote:
Darkmega354 wrote:Need advice on a new combo? Want to build one from the bottom up (no pun intended)? Think you're only a few parts off from a great custom? Just ask here, and we'll help you!
Do you think a metal face is good for defence and attack.

Metal face is mostly meant for defense types as it adds weight and makes them less likely to be shot out by an attack.

However, it does hep in attack types too because it slows them down enough to where they do not throw themselves out of the stadium. It also makes it when they hit is is harder, and the recoil mostly goes to the opponent.
brawl4life
brawl4life
Administrator
Administrator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/brawl4lifeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: