Beyblade-Supporters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson1: TYPES

3 posters

Go down

Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson1: TYPES Empty Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson1: TYPES

Post by SaMaster14 Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 am

The FIRST Metal Fight Beyblade lesson... TYPES:

And now for the beyblade lesson of the day! Types:
ATTACK: good against stamina types because they are usually able to win the battle quickly... though attack types don't have good stamina, they stop spinning fast, therefore, against a defense type that can take a hit, they aren't as effective
DEFENSE: Good against attack types, because they can take hits, and will usually stay spinning longer than an attack type. Not so good against stamina types because a stamina type will usually be able to out-spin a defense type.
STAMINA: Stamina types are blades that can usually stay spinning the longest, therefore, they are good against defensive types. But since they are light(lighter weight helps them stay spinning longer), an attack type will usually be able to hit them hard enough to knock them out of the stadium, or stop them from spinning.
BALANCE: Balance is an attempt to combine all three types in one. So, it does not specialize in any form. In my opinion, this isn't that good, since usually, a balance type won't have enough of a defense to stop attack types, it won't be able to outspin a stamina type or defense type. But, some balance types are different. For example, my Earth Aquila is considered balance, though it leans more towards defense, a little bit towards stamina, but not towards attack. So, it can withstand most attack types, and it can stay spinning pretty long.

For a visual representation, please refer to this video, compliments of: Beybladechannel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY
SaMaster14
SaMaster14
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson1: TYPES Empty Re: Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson1: TYPES

Post by Heartof4Lion Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:54 am

good post. and the more weight adds more defense to a beyblade rather than deters stamina.
edit:.. i edited the wrong post >_>
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

https://www.youtube.com/Heartof4Lion

Back to top Go down

Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson1: TYPES Empty Re: Metal Fight Beyblade... lesson1: TYPES

Post by Darkmega354 Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Heartof4Lion wrote:good post. and the more weight adds more defense to a beyblade rather than deters stamina.
edit:.. i edited the wrong post >_>
Typically, the weight does add defense to a beyblade, increasing the spin velocity and making it more stable. However, the more a beyblade weighs, the higher the friction. Friction, of course decreases stamina, so stamina types typically use bottons like Sharp to decrease friction as much as possible.
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Darkmega354 wrote:
Typically, the weight does add defense to a beyblade, increasing the spin velocity and making it more stable. However, the more a beyblade weighs, the higher the friction. Friction, of course decreases stamina, so stamina types typically use bottons like Sharp to decrease friction as much as possible.

what im saying it does more to defense than stamina. :p i wasnt saying anything about it not deterring stamina.
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkmega354 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Heartof4Lion wrote:
Darkmega354 wrote:

what im saying it does more to defense than stamina. :p i wasnt saying anything about it not deterring stamina.
I know, I'm just elaborating ; D
Darkmega354
Darkmega354

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartof4Lion Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:54 am

Darkmega354 wrote:
I know, I'm just elaborating ; D

oh ahah alright, and thanks for reminding me of that word... i was like "whats that word... thats kinda like explain, but going further instead..." for the LOONGEST time!! >_>
Heartof4Lion
Heartof4Lion
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down